HumanForest has designed, co-created and launched a loyalty programme which rewards users for moving sustainably around London.
● HumanForest has launched its TreeCoin loyalty programme to its 35,000 strong community of users.
● HumanForest designed the scheme with this concept of co-benefit for the user and planet in mind.
● HumanForest has worked with StriveCloud to co-create the tailored loyalty programme.
● HumanForest has forecasted to issue over 10,000 TreeCoins this December.
● To celebrate the launch of the loyalty programme, the micromobility firm is offering all of its users 10 free TreeCoins with the code 'TREECOIN'.
London’s first truly green shared e-bike provider, HumanForest, has launched its ‘TreeCoin Loyalty Programme’. The scheme allows all users to earn ‘TreeCoins’ based on the amount of miles they ride with HumanForest. TreeCoins can then be exchanged for extra free minutes riding on HumanForest e-bikes.
The concept is based on the simple idea that riding one mile on a HumanForest e-bike prevents the same amount of CO2 being released into the atmosphere that one average sized tree captures in one day. For every 5 miles a user rides (and five trees of CO2 saved), users earn one TreeCoin. One TreeCoin equates to one minute extra free riding for the user.
By introducing the loyalty programme, HumanForest is hoping to demonstrate that making sustainable lifestyle choices does not need to come at a price. Instead, by choosing to move around our city in low carbon ways, both people and the planet can benefit.
Working with the European gamification software provider, StriveCloud, HumanForest’s TreeCoin idea was brought to life. Both HumanForest and StriveCloud share the belief that gamification can be a powerful tool for encouraging more environmentally-minded consumer behaviour and, over time, help to create a more sustainable future for all.
To celebrate its launch, HumanForest has offered all HumanForest users 10 free TreeCoins using the code 'TREECOIN', within its app.
Commenting on the day, Michael Stewart, Co-Founder and Head of Marketing said: “TreeCoins are not just a reward for HumanForest users, they are a form of education. We want every Londoner to know the positive impact they can have on our city."
Freek Borghgraef, Co-founder StriveCloud added: "I love how this collaboration helps HumanForest users see their actual positive impact on the environment by using the app."